Thursday, January 16, 2014

Day 12 A visitor in our zodiac!

As I stated earlier.  When we were cruising looking at penguins and icebergs, our zodiac was mistaken for a rock by an Adeli penguin who jumped in with us....quite a surprise for everyone, Mr. Adeli included!! Everyone stayed calm and we managed to get our little friend to a nearby iceberg to rejoin his friends.
ENJOY!


"Where am I, and what did I just do?!?!"
"Maybe if I sit here, they won't notice me"

"OK...this looks like a good place to see where I am"

"Yep, this is better"


Let's see...that berg....or that one?"
OK that "berg" looks familiar...I think I can make it"


"Thanks for the ride, guys!"

"Ready....set.....JUMP!"
"Woo-Hoo!"

"Whoa, guys....you are NOT going to believe this........."


No comments:

Post a Comment